Information under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) on how we handle personal data. We here describe what personal data we collect and use, for what purposes and to whom we may pass personal data to within the framework of our cooperation. Here you can also read about your rights when we process your personal information.
Whose personal data is collected?
We collect personal information about our customers and others that we have a business relation with.
How do we collect the information?
We collect your personal information:
- Directly from you, for example When you or your company / employer enter into an agreement with us as a customer or consultant, subscribe to our communication, register for a course or seek a job
- From other sources, such as our business partners
- From publicly available sources
On what grounds do we collect your personal information?
The legal basics for processing your personal data are:
- Completion of an agreement, such as to provide our services to our customer or to receive services from our suppliers
- Observe obligations imposed on us by laws and regulations, such as to pay taxes
- Consent, eg If you sign up to subscribe to information from us or register for one of our courses
- Our legitimate interest, such as to be able to do our business, but only if our interest clearly weighs heavier than your right to protection of personal data.
Why do we collect your personal information?
We collect your personal information for the following purposes:
- Manage our assignments
- Maintain a customer register
- Observe obligations under regulations and regulations
- Provide our services
- Receive services from suppliers
- Marketing activities
What personal data do we collect?
The personal information we can process is, among other things, the following
- Basic information such as first name, last name, company for which you work and your title
- Contact information, such as your e-mail address, mailing address and phone number
- Financial information about your company / employer
- Information that you provide when attending courses or meetings
- Personal data provided by or on behalf of our customers or generated by us when we provide services for our customers
- Other personal information associated with you that you provide or which we may collect to fulfill the purposes and based on the reason described above
Who do we share your personal information with?
We may share your personal information with other companies when processing your personal information in accordance with the purposes. We will ensure that your personal information is protected if they are handed over to a third party. If personal data is transferred to a non-EU country, appropriate steps will be taken to ensure that your personal data are protected.
How long do we save your personal information?
When your personal data is no longer needed to meet the purpose, we will stop processing them and remove them from our registers. However, we will continue to process personal data about it is required by applicable laws or regulations.
How do we protect your personal information?
We have taken appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
You are entitled to:
- Information about and access to your personal information
- Correction of your personal data
- Deletion of your personal information ("the right to be forgotten")
- Limitation of certain processing of your personal data
- Right to object to certain processing of your personal data
- Receive your personal data in a structured, widely used and machine-readable format and, where technically possible, get your personal data transferred to another organization
- Submit a complaint with the Data Inspectorate
If you wish to exercise your rights, please contact us through the link below. However, there may be circumstances limiting your rights, especially if your personal data has to be processed by us in order to fulfill the obligations imposed on us by laws and regulations.
Requests and questions regarding our processing of your personal information are sent to from our contact page.